- Over-wintering Garlic & Shallots - doing nicely
- Early Broad Beans Planted, starting to make some good growth
- Red Onions & Brown Onions Planted, just beginning to show themselves
- 1st Earlies Planted, nothing showing yet...
- Early & Late Maincrops Planted (thank goodness), along with some Salad Spuds, just planted, wait and see for these
- Pots in tubs at home, shoots coming through... another few weeks before we can have these
- Carrots, starting to come through
- Radishes, coming through...
At home in the greenhouse we've got leeks, cabbage (summer, autumn & winter), calabrese, purple sprouting, beans, turnips, swede, sweetcorn, peppers, chillies, tomatoes, aubergine, cucs, butternut squash, courgette, sprouts, lettuce, beetroot and parsnips (lettuce & parsnips are roughing it outdoors now, ready to be moved into the plot at the weekend.
Well, here is my first video, giving you a quick walk around the plot, i'm afraid at the end I was going to take you over to meet the bees, but they were not flying around so we'll have to complete that another day. Hope you like it